Safety is paramount even during your daily commute. Keeping this in mind we have designed the Holeshot to offer comfort along with protection even during your day-to-day commute. Holeshot offers high airflow through the 3D air mesh panel on the back of your hand and between the fingers yet provides maximum protection by incorporating perforated goatskin leather on the palm. In addition, we have integrated KNOX SPS sliders as well on the palm to prevent Scaphoid injuries caused by the grab effect when the palm comes in contact with the road in case of a fall.
- The Holeshot uses goatskin leather that is durable, light and naturally water resistant. It is the most comfortable leather to use in gloves due to its suppleness. We kept the thickness of the leather to the highest level possible(1.2 to 1.5mm) to ensure enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Scaphold injuries are the most common hand injury in motorcycle accidents. These are caused by the grab effect when the palm of the hand makes contact with the ground. We chose the low profile KNOX SPS 303 for the Holeshot is because it is small enough to not interfere during day-to-day use but at the scaphold area. Because it is important, we worked with Knox to ensure we get the placement of the SPS absolutely correct-final production samples were physically verified at the Knox headquarters in London for approval before the production run.
- TPU protectors are placed over the knuckles on the Holeshot to ensure they are well protected by absorbing the impact much better. An additional foam layer is placed under the TPU protector for comfort.
- The Holeshot has an engineered super grip silicone panel attached at the purlicue(the area between forefinger and thumb) which offers much superior grip on the bars. Most other gloves have heat transfer branding detail in this area that does not significantly improve grip. You can run your finger on the grip panel to check this. Having a grippier palm allows you to hold the bars lightly while ensuring you are able to operate the throttle smoothly.
TOUCH SCREEN FRIENDLY
- Regular leather does not register properly on touchscreen devices, making it difficult to operate your smartphone and gps units without removing the glove. The holeshot has special conductive leather panels strategically placed on the index finger and thumb tips of both hands. This leather has properties that mimic a conductive path and enable operation of touch-sensitive electronic devices.
- Heavy duty 3D air mesh and perforated leather used throughout on the Holeshot allow maximum airflow- a boon for the Indian climate.
- The Holeshot comes with 3M reflective piping on the finger accordions and back of the hand for added night visibility.
About VIATERRASince 2012, Viaterra revolutionized the indian motorcycling travel with their Awesome products. Viaterra has an extensive portfolio of 20+ products and vast experience on two wheels, company is now looking to diversify deeper into the culture of riding. ViaTerra uses only the highest quality material in its products even though they are much more expensive than the local substitutes. This is to give riders the best that is available so that they can use Viaterra products for longer with the least of problems. Viaterra product quality has made Indian riders there first choice while motorcycling. Uncompromising quality has always been the hallmark of Viaterra. Being a company started and run by avid bikers, they understand what needs to be done, and how. Viaterra. One life to travel.
L, M, XL