A spacious, tough, strap-based tankbag that easily converts into a backpack or a tailbag, and fits universally on all fuel tanks.
- Main compartment with wide U opening for easy packing and access
- Improved – Larger zipper (No 8) for easier usage & better performance
- Improved – Increased volume for more carrying capacity
- Expandable main compartment to fit in a full-face helmet
- 2 side pockets to carry documents, tools or other quick access items
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep phone for GPS directions
- 1 outside top pocket to keep maps, batteries etc.
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep memory cards, keys or other small items
- Long pullers on all zips for easy operation even with gloves
- Carrying handle and removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike
- 3M reflective tape on sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Raincover made from fabric rated for 5000mm pressure
- Improved – Clear plastic panel for viewing navigation devices
- Inbuilt hidden straps for hassle-free conversion to a backpack
- Can be used as a tailbag with the same mounting system
- Soft plush interior lining
About VIATERRASince 2012, Viaterra revolutionized the indian motorcycling travel with their Awesome products. Viaterra has an extensive portfolio of 20+ products and vast experience on two wheels, company is now looking to diversify deeper into the culture of riding. ViaTerra uses only the highest quality material in its products even though they are much more expensive than the local substitutes. This is to give riders the best that is available so that they can use Viaterra products for longer with the least of problems. Viaterra product quality has made Indian riders there first choice while motorcycling. Uncompromising quality has always been the hallmark of Viaterra. Being a company started and run by avid bikers, they understand what needs to be done, and how. Viaterra. One life to travel.