The updated Leh 2017 carries forward the classic throw-over style saddlebag system along with increased volume and improvements that make it the perfect luggage partner for all non-monoshock motorcycles with straight exhausts like Royal Enfields, Triumph Bonneville etc.
- 100% Waterproof liner set for Leh Saddlebag included in the package
- 2 main compartments with wide top U-opening for easy packing and access
- Improved – Larger zipper (No 8) for easier usage & better performance
- Improved – Increased volume for more carrying capacity
- Main compartments come with top flaps and heavy-duty buckles
- 2 outside zippered pockets with storm flaps to keep documents, papers etc.
- 2 outside bottle pockets with tightening straps, each can carry a 2 liter bottle
- Improved – Taller to hold the bottles better
- 2 outside flap pockets with buckles, each can carry a 2 liter bottle
- Improved – Taller to store more gear
- 1 transparent inner zipper pocket to keep maps, phones etc.
- 1 inside zipper mesh pocket to keep memory cards, cards etc.
- 4 MOLLE straps on the flaps to mount additional luggage/tents/sleeping bags
- New – Lets you add additional luggage modularly
- Long pullers on all zips for easy operation even with gloves
- Can fit a 2/3 person camping tent, and a sleeping bag
- 3M reflective tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Improved – Increased coverage on the rear and sides for better visibility
- Raincover made from fabric rated for 5000mm pressure
- Improved – Comes with reflective elements
- Bottom lugs to protect the bag when placed on ground
- Can fit a 2/3 person camping tent and a sleeping bag
- Soft plush interior lining.
About VIATERRASince 2012, Viaterra revolutionized the indian motorcycling travel with their Awesome products. Viaterra has an extensive portfolio of 20+ products and vast experience on two wheels, company is now looking to diversify deeper into the culture of riding. ViaTerra uses only the highest quality material in its products even though they are much more expensive than the local substitutes. This is to give riders the best that is available so that they can use Viaterra products for longer with the least of problems. Viaterra product quality has made Indian riders there first choice while motorcycling. Uncompromising quality has always been the hallmark of Viaterra. Being a company started and run by avid bikers, they understand what needs to be done, and how. Viaterra. One life to travel.