Nelson-Rigg motorcycle covers keeps your bike protected from climates, made from durable materials, these bike covers will handle the elements so your motorbike won’t have to get damaged.
- Made from a water resistant light weight UV-treated Tri-Max polyester.
- Ventilation system minimizes condensation build-up and allows constant air circulation.
- Packed in free compression bag for the ultimate in compact storage.
- Snug elastic bottom with one-inch grommets at center and front wheel.
- Soft windshield liner helps protect against scratching and hazing.
- Silver heat resistant lower panels help protect from hot exhaust pipes.
- Ideal for light/mild outdoor weather conditions and traveling.
- Use for temporary storage or in open carports or similar structures.
- Cover is not intended for trailering.
How to clean the motorcycle cover?
- Mix a cup of chlorine bleach with half a cup of mild detergent with a gallon of water.
- Clean the stain with a soft bristle brush and allow the mixture to soak into the fabric for several minutes, then rinse thoroughly until all cleaning agent is removed and the water runs clean.
- You can repeat the cleaning process if the stain is not completely removed.
- Allow your cover to air dry.
About Nelson RiggFrom 1972 Nelson Rigg is in the motorcycling apparel,soft luggage and motorcycle cover manufacturing industry. Nelson Rigg is using the latest innovative design technology in all their products and accessories. The material, components and construction methods are tested in an independent testing facility to ensure higher standards of quality and workmanship. Nelson Rigg motorcycle covers are very popular in USA and around the world, you can find almost all motorcycle size covers with Nelson Rigg.