Mugello is the first in the segment to introduce multi density inner EPS. The MT Mugello helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage. The ‘Multiple-density’ EPS has a unique benefit – as one EPS cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption; thereby providing it safer for the rider.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multiple Shell Sizes – to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Multiple vents with channeled air flow to enhance rider comfort and focus.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor – equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. Provides a panoramic view with refined clarity against any weather.
- MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Laser cut foam padding for ultimate contoured fit.
- Dual Certification – ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- 4 Star SHARP rated.
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams.
- Robust Chin Strap with D-Ring fasteners – Safest way to fasten a helmet.
About MT Helmets‘MT HELMETS’ is renowned for making helmets and other safety gears for the automotive industry Since 1968. Manufacturas Tomas Helmets company which is abbreviated as MT has become the largest motorcycle helmet company in Spain and is one of the most reputed helmet brand in INDIA too. It is one of the best and most reliable helmets when it comes to motorcycling and off-roading. MT helmets are ECE and DOT certified, which is the highest available safety standards in the world. UK based ‘Sharp helmet safety scheme’ have rated many MT models with 5 star and 4 star rating after extensive safety test. MT is one of the fastest growing helmet brand in the world.
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL