The HJC IS-Max 2 is a feature-rich modular helmet that features a drop down internal sun visor for cutting down glare and making your ride all that much more enjoyable. A moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner pulls sweat towards the integrated ventilation channels and the chin bar raises with a single button that is easily operated with a gloved hand.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Optically Superior Pinlock Faceshield (HJ-17): Provides 95% U.V. Protection. QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System. (Pinlock Insert Lens sold separately)
- One-touch Integrated SunShield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangable in all helmet sizes
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards.
About HJC HELMETSHJC Helmets is one of the most eminent brands in the world. Since its establishment in 1971, hjc has maintained its #1 rank in the helmet industry. HJC is continually manufacturing exclusive motorcycle helmets with a single company vision, top quality helmets at affordable price. HJC has there own wind tunnel lab for testing wind noise, aerodynamic properties, ventilation system etc.HJC helmets worn by motogp riders like Jorge Lorenzo, Jonas Folger have made the brand popular internationally. HJC helmets are very popular among Indian riders ever since its launch in India.